Tuesday 18 October 2016

Week #4 Reflection

Hi Everyone,

In this week’s tech class we finished our Powtoon video, which introduced Genius Hour. We also watched a read aloud story of our choice, I chose to read ‘Stellaluna’ written by Janell Cannon. We then worked with Google forms to create a quiz for our classmates to test them on the knowledge they evoked while listening to the story. If you would like to watch the read aloud story and answer my Google Form assessment, please feel free to do so. If you scroll down through my blog you will find it and be able to submit your responses J

For the remainder of the class, I began to think of ideas for my Movie Trailer as well as gather my research together to begin creating my Ted Talk for my Genius Hour question. For next week, I will be editing my blog to make sure that I have all the requirements and artifacts embedded and ready to show my classmates. I am going to be working on my Genius Hour movie trailer so that I can get some peer feedback and evaluations from classmates within the next couple of weeks!

Stay Tuned…


No comments:

Post a Comment